Goa is one of the most visited holiday destination of India. It is mainly famous for beaches, water sports activities, old churches, cruises, clubs & beautiful beach resorts.
We are giving below 4 Days & 3 Nights Itinerary of Goa. We can customize the Itinerary according to the requirement.
Day 1: Check-in, Explore Famous Beaches & Leisure Stay at Hotel/Resort.
- Pick-up from Goa Airport to Hotel/ Resort. Check-in, Relax, Rejuvenate & then explore beaches on day one.
- Baga Beach : This famous beach stands on the shores of Arabian sea. It offers various water sports activities commencing from the month of October till March. There is a famous markets outside the beach selling handicrafts , textiles and local handmade products.
- Calangute Beach: This is one of the largest beach in North Goa. Calangute and Baga beaches are more popular beaches among all.
- Anjuna Beach: This beach is famous for Hippie culture and flea market that stands just outside the beach.
Overnight stay in Hotel/ Resort.
Day 2: Visit Dudhsagar Waterfalls & Clubbing at Tito
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: The majestic cascade of white water, gushing over the steep, nearly vertical face of the mountain from a spectacular height of 1017ft .
- Tito Club: It is a famous night club in North Goa. Tito club offers great music , drinks , popular DJ’s and invites Bollywood celebs.
Day 3: Churches, Forts & Cruise at Night
- Fort Aguada: Lets rewind Dil Chahta Hai.
This is an old Portuguese fort stands on the south of beach Candolim. It has a lighthouse and well reserved fort of seventeenth century.
- Churches: There are mainly three churches in Goa named as “ Basilica of Bom Jesus” , “Church of St Francis of Assisi” and “Se Cathedral”
- Cruise: These cruises offers a leisure sail down at river Mandovi. It offers food, drinks and goa local dance performances to the guests.
Day 4: Hotel Checkout
Collect lifetime memories, after breakfast checkout from Hotel.
Drive to Airport from Hotel/Resort.
Package cost (With 3 Star Resort)= 12,800/- per person(excluding flights)
Package cost (With 3 Star Hotel)= 9,600/- per person(excluding flights)
- Three Nights stay in Hotel/Resort.
- Taxi Service for local sightseeing to all beaches.
- Taxi Service for local sightseeing to all churches, forts & clubs.
- Breakfast & Dinner meals at Hotels.
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel.
- Transportation to Dudhsagar Waterfalls.