Goa is one of the most visited holiday destination of India. It is mainly famous for beaches, water sports activities, old churches, cruises, casinos, clubs & beautiful beach resorts.
We are giving below 4 Days & 3 Nights Itinerary of Goa. We can customize the Itinerary according to the requirement.
Day 1: Explore Famous Beaches & Casino at Night
- Baga Beach : This famous beach stands on the shores of Arabian sea. It offers various water sports activities commencing from the month of October till March. There is a famous markets outside the beach selling handicrafts , textiles and local handmade products.
- Calangute Beach: This is one of the largest beach in North Goa. Calangute and Baga beaches are more popular beaches among all.
- Anjuna Beach: This beach is famous for Hippie culture and flea market that stands just outside the beach. This is one of the popular beaches of Goa which should not be missed.
- Casino: There is a famous Casino brand in Panaji, Goa named as “ Casino Pride”. It is being awarded as the best casino of India with two 5 stars and 5 casinos under its banner.
Day 2: Water Sports Activities & Clubbing at Tito
- Arambol Beach: This beach lies at one hour drive from Panaji and it is one of the secluded beach of North Goa.
- Water Sports: Famous beaches offers water sports like Jet skiing, Banana rides etc during the month of October to March.
- Tito: It is a famous night club in North Goa. Tito club offers great music , drinks , popular DJ’s and invites Bollywood celebs.
Day 3: Churches, Forts & Cruise at Night
- Cruise: These cruises offers a leisure sail down at river Mandovi. It offers food, drinks and goa local dance performances to the guests.
- Fort Aguada: This is an old Portuguese fort stands on the south of beach Candolim. It has a lighthouse and well reserved fort of seventeenth century.
- Churches: There are mainly three churches in Goa named as “ Basilica of Bom Jesus” , “Church of St Francis of Assisi” and “Se Cathedral”
Day 4: Hotel Checkout
Optional- Scuba Diving : Goa has been a favorite destination for adventure seekers. Scuba Diving is performed at Netrani Island of Goa with starting price of 5000/- (includes introductory session, boat charges, equipment charges & deep dive).
Premium Package starting @6400/- per person(excluding flights)
Deluxe Package starting @8,900/- per person(excluding flights)
- Three Nights stay in Hotel/Resort as per standard , premium or deluxe package.
- Taxi Service for local sightseeing to all beaches.
- Taxi Service for local sightseeing to all churches, forts & clubs.
- Breakfast meals at Hotels.
- Cruise entry charges.
- All taxes included