Experience the real beauty of Manali – Luxurious riverside stays, Visit Trout fish farms & adventure activities.
Spectacular sunrise, Sunset & very close to nature.
Batch 1: 27th April to 30th April
Batch 2: 4th May to 7th May
Batch 3: 11th May to 14th May
Batch 2: 18th May to 21st May
- Lavish Stay at Riverside Cottages
- Adventure Activities like Paragliding, Rafting, Bonfire
- Perfect Gateway for Nature Lovers.
- Visit to Solang Valley & Vashisht Temple.
- Panoramic view of entire Kullu Valley.
For Bookings/ Queries:
Contact: +91-9711578006 / 8447800191 (Whatsapp or Call)
Friday– Day 1: Meet at Kashmere Gate Bus Stand, Delhi.
Evening departure from Delhi/ NCR in AC bus.
Fiday – Day 2: Reach Manali Riverside Resort
At 12:00 pm, check –in, Relax, Rejuvenate & then explore nearby places.
Bonfire, Dinner & Overnight stay.
Saturday – Day 3: Solang valley & local Sightseeing
After breakfast, Visit Solang valley, famous vashisht temple.
If time permits, explore Hadimba Temple, Mall road & other local sightseeing.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Manali.
Sunday – Day 4: Adventure Activities
After breakfast, you can enjoy River Rafting, Paragliding, Day Hiking, Visit Trout Fish farm.
Evening, board bus for return journey.
Overnight journey to reach back Delhi on next morning around 7 am
Package Cost: 5500/- per person (with transportation from Delhi/ NCR)
If you are coming by own vehicle or transport. We have below package for you.
Cost: 2800/- per person only
Limited Seats Available, bookings on first come & first serve basis.
Booking Amount: 2500/- per person
Trip Cost Inclusions:
- Two Nights accommodation in Riverside cottages.
- Evening Bonfire during stay.
- Two Dinner & Two Breakfast meals during stay.
- AC Transportation from Delhi/ NCR
- Local Guide / Team support
- Go Hikes 24*7 assistance.
Trip cost excludes:
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Adventure activities cost, paragliding charges: 2000/- per head , Rafting: 400/- per head, Go pro: 500/-
Contact: +91- 9711578006 (Whatsapp / call)
An authentic traveler, itinerary curator, tour manager believes in providing the best travel support to the travelers.
Managing Travel Experience of through Go Hikes Adventures.
Strongly believes in creating lifetime memories with co-travelers, prefer staying with local villages to learn about the local culture, cuisines, and traditions.
Mail: [email protected]