Millions of tourists from all across the globe visit India to complete Taj Mahal Tour.
Here we will be giving the detailed Itinerary and famous places to visit during one day Taj Mahal Tour in India. This one day private tour from Delhi to Agra includes visit to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
Highlights of one day Taj Mahal Tour:
- Private tour with a Tour Manager / Guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
- Experience India’s heritage & architecture once ruled by the Mughal Emperors.
- Sightseeing in private luxury car with professional Tour Manager/ Guide.
- Explore famous local market of Agra.
- UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- Easy pick-up & drop from Hotel or Airport.
Detailed Full Day Plan:
Start your journey towards Agra through a beautiful National Highway. It is 220 kilometers of a journey which can be covered in 4 hours.
Reach Agra, explore one of the “Seven Wonders of the World” crafted in the ancient period by the Mughal Emperor named Shahjahan for his beloved wife.
Next, enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at a local restaurant before continuing your tour to your second World Heritage site
After that, visit Agra Fort and get to know about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Later, visit to local market in Agra and departure for Delhi.
Looking for a long Heritage Tour: Golden Triangle Tour (6 Days & 5 Nights)
Package Cost: 89$ per person
Best Service Guaranteed, Our Promise.