Pushkar fair is one of the greatest events of India. Tourists witness the colors and culture of Rajasthan. Last year, 180000 tourists came and took part in various activities of Pushkar Camel Fair.
Activities like camel race, camping, hot balloon ride, camel dance, trading, camel race, rides, dancing, singing are performed here. There are around 50000 camels who participate in the Pushkar Camel Fair.
1. Participate in competitions that interest you.
2. Great mixture of Rajasthali Culture, Cuisines, Handicrafts.
3. Departure from Delhi in AC Coaches.
4. Visit “The Only Bharma Temple in the World at Pushkar”
5. Two Days Sightseeing in Pushkar.
6. Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
7. Amazing Crowd from India & Overseas.
Route: Delhi – Jaipur – Pushkar – Delhi
For Bookings & Queries:
Whatsapp or Call on +91-9711578006 / +91-8447117928
Package Cost: 5900/- per person
Day 1 (Friday): 27 October
At 11 pm, Departure from Delhi to Pushkar.
Day 2 (Saturday): 28 October
Reach, check-in hotel, Relax & then Pushkar sightseeing.
Day 3 (Sunday): 29 October
After Breakfast, Full day sightseeing and activities at Pushkar.
Day 4 (Monday): 30 October
Reach Ajmer, Visit Dargah Sharif.
After taking blessings, Start journey to reach back Delhi at 8:30 pm.
1. All Transfers from Delhi in AC Coaches.
2. Tour Manager during whole trip.
3. Two Nights stay in Hotel.
4. Two Dinner & Two Breakfast meals (Two days).
5. All Local Transfers included.
6. All Taxes Included.